Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Calling All "Artists"

I would like some of you "artists" to come on down for some sign making help.

My plan is to take 4 - 6 old wooden windows put them all together to make a new sign for the Institute.

I'd like to paint them with a scene of the Institute, or something similar. I am sure you, whoever is still out there if anyone, has seen old painted windows before, so that is basically what I am going for.
This Saturday would be great is anyone has the time.

Thanks folks.

LI

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody is left on this barren landscape of a blog--only us crickets and tumbleweeds. sorry that we can't help.

Listonian Institute said...

No problem.

Anonymous said...

I would like a piece of that action. I can do some preliminary design if you can send me some measurments of the windows. It may be a few weeks before I can help complete the project though since Charlie will be going into surgery next Tuesday for a port-a-cath. Visit his blog for updates and info at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/charlievondolteren

Anonymous said...

hey
did you ever get your sign? what exactly are you looking for? GIve me ideas of something that I could do without windows (traveling with those might be an issue)
your favorite Utah relative..........